Stolen shamelessly from http://unforgivenrocks.wowstead.com/forums/public-forums/general-discussion/936201-stuns-interrupts-cc-by-class here is a list of all Interrupts and CC abilities (remember these work too!) that can interrupt:
- Unholy DK Ghoul, Stun: Gnaw, 3 sec (1 min cooldown)
- Interrupt: Mind Freeze, 4 sec (10 sec cooldown) (no RP cost when talented)
- Interrupt: Strangulate, 3-5 sec (2 min cooldown, 1 min talented)
- Frost Mage, Stun: Deep Freeze, 5 sec (30 sec cooldown)
- Fire Mage, Disorient (AoE): Dragon’s Breath, 5 sec (20 sec cooldown; 17 sec with glyph). Hits any targets in a 12-yard radius in front of the mage.
- Interrupt: Counterspell, 8 sec (24 second cooldown) — Tier 1 Shadow talent adds 4 seconds of Silence to the effect. High threat.
- Root (AoE): Frost Nova, 8 sec (24 second cooldown; cd can be reduced with Frost talents). Hits any targets within 10 yards of the mage.
- Feral Cat Druid, Stun: Maim, 1-5 sec (10 sec cooldown)
- Feral Cat Druid, Stun: Pounce, 3 sec (no cd) — requires Prowling
- Feral Bear Druid, Stun: Bash with Brutal Impact talent, 5 sec (50 sec cooldown)
- Feral Bear Druid, Stun: Bash untalented, 4 sec (1 min cooldown)
- Feral Bear Druid, Interrupt/Root: Feral Charge, 4 sec (15 sec cooldown)
- Feral Bear and Cat Druid, Interrupt: Skull Bash, 5 sec (1 min cooldown, 10 sec cooldown talented with Brutal Impact)
- Balance Druid, Interrupt: Solar Beam, 10-15 sec (1 min cooldown) — AoE silence, target must be standing in beam.
- Root: Entangling Roots, 30 sec (no cooldown, 1.7 sec cast time). Glyph makes it instant cast but adds a 5 sec cooldown.
- Stun: Hammer of Justice, 5 sec (1 min cooldown, 40 sec cooldown with Prot talent)
- Stun: Holy Wrath, 3 sec (15 sec cooldown). Glyph to also stun Elementals and Dragonkin. Great for the adds on Rom’ogg Bonecrusher, etc.
- Ret Paladin, Interrupt: Rebuke, 4 sec (10 sec cooldown)
- Prot Paladin, Interrupt: Avenger’s Shield, 3 sec (15 sec cooldown) — up to 3 targets
- Interrupt: Tranquilizing Shot is technically a Dispel, but it also seems to function like an interrupt for many Magic spells. No cooldown, but it costs 20 Focus to cast.
- Beastmastery Hunter, Stun: Intimidation, 3 sec (1 min cooldown)
- Marksman Hunter, Interrupt: Silencing Shot, 3 sec (20 sec cooldown)
- Disorient: Scatter Shot, 4 sec (30 sec cooldown)
- Stun: the Bat class of pets has Sonic Blast, 2 sec (1 min cooldown)
- Disorient: the Monkey class of pets has Bad Manner, 4 sec (1 min cooldown)
- Root: the Dog class of pets has Lock Jaw, 4 sec (40 sec cooldown)
- Root: the Silithid class of pets has Venom Web Spray, 5 sec (40 sec cooldown). Only Beastmastery Hunters can tame Silithids.
- Root: the Spider class of pets has Web, 5 sec (40 sec cooldown).
- Destruction Warlock, Stun: Shadowfury, 3 sec (20sec cooldown)
- Felhunter, Interrupt: Spell Lock, 6 sec (24 sec cooldown)
- Stun: Intercept with Glyph of Intercept, 4 sec (30 sec cooldown) — requires Berserker stance.
- Prot Warrior, Stun: Concussion Blow, 6 sec (30 sec cooldown)
- Prot Warrior, Stun: Shockwave, 4 sec (20 sec cooldown)
- Arms Warrior, Stun: Throwdown, 5 sec (45 sec cooldown)
- Interrupt: Pummel, 4 sec (10 sec cooldown) — requires Battle/Berserker Stance
- Interrupt: Shield Bash, 6 sec (!) (12 sec cooldown) — requires Defensive Stance with a shield equipped
- Fury Warrior: Intimidating Shout — this has gone through a lot of changes, so we need to check whether current version has the cower effect break on damage like a snare or not. Worth testing with the Glyph also. If it doesn’t break easily, then it would be awesome since it lasts for 8 sec. 2 minute cooldown.
- Arms Warrior, Root: Hamstring w/Improved Hamstring talent, 5 sec (30 sec cooldown).
- Shadow Priest, Stun: Psychic Horror, 3 sec (2 min cooldown; 1 min with glyph) — also disarms the target for 10 sec.
- Shadow Priest, Interrupt: Silence, 3-5 sec (45 sec cooldown)
- Stun: Kidney Shot, 2-6 sec (20 sec cooldown)
- Stun: Cheap Shot, 4 sec (no cooldown, but requires stealth unless you have Shadow Dance, a Subtlety talent w/ 1 min cd)
- Interrupt: Kick, 3-5 sec (10 sec cooldown)
- Disorient: Blind, 10 sec (3 min cooldown; 2 min with Subtlety talent Elusiveness); Glyph to remove any DoTs on the target that would break the effect.